LIC NEW JEEVAN NIDHI – Plan no 812

Dec 18th, 201213 Comments

NEW JEEVAN NIDHI Plan no 812LIC NEW JEEVAN NIDHI (Plan no 812) is a deferred pension plan which is launched on 2nd JAN 2013.New Jeevan Nidhi also provides a risk cover during the deferment period. The USP of the New Jeevan Nidhi plan being the pension can commence at 55 years.

The premiums paid are exempt under Section 80CCC of Income Tax Act.

Get a personalized presentation of LIC New Jeevan Nidhi by filling the form at the end

•Life Protection ~

Insurance Cover upto Date of Vesting

•Pension ~

Option To purchase an Immediate Annuity (0r)

To purchase New Single Premium Deferred Pension Plan

•Guaranteed Additions ~

For the first 5 years @ Rs.50‰ Basic Sum Assured

•Participation in Profits ~

After 6th policy year, benefit of  Vested Bonus and Final Additional Bonus.

•Flexibility ~

Premium Payment Frequency-Single Premium,Yearly,Half-yearly,Quarterly,Monthly(ECS/SSS)

•Customization ~ Option for Accident Benefit Rider under Regular Premium Policies only

New Jeevan Nidhi

New Jeevan Nidhi Benefits

New Jeevan Nidhi

New Jeevan Nidhi

11 Responses to “LIC NEW JEEVAN NIDHI – Plan no 812”

1. [...] Also read LIC NEW JEEVAN NIDHI ( Best Pension Plan from LIC) [...]

2. Sasidharan N Nair says:

I am 50 years old and would like to avail a monthly pension from the age of 65 years. Please let me know the suitable plan with multiple option (single premium or yearly premimum for a period of 5 years).

3. Deepak says:

I am 30 years old and would like to go for best insurance plas for 10to 15 years duration please suggest me.

4. ALP RAJU says:

I am 55 my DOB is 15 Oct 1958 I want to invest 100000 per annum for five yrs I Pl sugest some plan

5. sachin parimoo says:

I am working in pvt. company. My age is 34 years. I want to know any pension plan which is suitable for me . Regards. Sachin.

6. vikas bhatnagar says:

i am 40 and my wife is 36 years old. we both are working. wife has govt job and i am in private sector. i want to take a plan of pension and medical. do you have a policy which covers both types of plan.

7. Anonymous says:

I want to invest minimum 2000 to 3000 per month and I want a pension plan for minimum of 20 years. kindly suggest us.

8. hemant says:

Hi sir my name is Hemant Chaudhry. I m 29 years old. Just suggest me to best pension plan after 15 to 20 year.
    regards
    Hemant

9. Zahid Firdausi says:

I am 31 years old & work in out of country, I want to invest one time money 500000 (Five Lakhs) and want to find one Crore after 20-25 years, If yes then tell me Policy name

10. pradeep h c says:

I am 39 year old can I get pension policy I will pay yearly 50000 after 20 years can I get around 4000000 in retirement age at 60

11. Tɦanks ffor sharing your tɦoughts about LIC ΝEW JEEVAN NIDHI.

Regards

Ϻy web-site :: seo youtube ranker

12. Rajagopalan S says:

I have one more question..
    Are these pensions taxable when paid. @what rate. which premiums have lowest tax incidence.

13. [...] Click Here for Details of LIC’s NEW PENSION PLAN Benefits of NEW JEEVAN SARAL, Details of LIC New Jeevan Saral, Details of NEW JEEVAN SARAL, Features of LIC New Jeevan Saral, Features of NEW JEEVAN SARAL, LIC JEEVAN SARAL NEW, LIC NEW JEEVAN SARAL, LIC NEW JEEVAN SARAL POLICY, LIC NEW JIVAN SARAL, LIC New Plan, LIC PLAN 825, NEW JEEVAN SARAL MUMBAI, NEW JEEVAN SARAL PLAN, NEW JEEVAN SARAL POLICY, New Jeevan Saral Premium, Review of New Jeevan SaralLIC NEW PLANS [...]